Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Layout!

I had been working for the last few days on a header for this blog, stumbling my way through the Gimp software, and finally published my piece of work. Once it was up though, I found it was quite lacking. My idea was conveyed, yet poorly so. After publishing it, I started messing around with the design, only to find out that one of the templates there was pretty much the spitting image of my earlier thoughts. Only with much better quality.

So there you have it! A new template for the blog. I was hesitating on using a template, I was more interested in something a little more... personal. However I like this template very much, so thoughts of customizing this blog any further will be put on the back-burner.

Enjoy the new look! Until the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment